On Oct 1, 2009, at 6:49 AM, Dick Mays wrote:

Susan practiced the TM and TM-Sidhi program for many years, refining her nervous system and experiencing higher states of consciousness. Even when she was living and working in Indianapolis, she came regularly to Fairfield to enjoy the bliss of the big group programs in the Dome.

Susan was the dynamic founder of the Natural Law Party (NLP) of Idaho who supervised the drive to put NLP on the ballot for the first time and who was the first NLP Candidate for Senate in Idaho. During her campaign for Senate, she gave strong, effective presentations of the NLP platform around the state and also participated in nationally televised debates with all the leading candidates.

Susan was so generous that she supported friends on both the Maharishi Mother Divine and Maharishi Purusha programs. Even when she was having challenging times economically, she would help others. She had a very refined appreciation for Maharishi's programs and their role in bringing individuals to enlightenment and creating Heaven on earth.

Is it just me, or is an obit like this just plain embarrassing?
I mean, I realize that it's not going to embarrass the actual
person, being deceased and all...but wouldn't you think the
survivors would have a bit more sense than to print stuff
like this?  Or, like I said, maybe it's just me.

Sal