> > > Dear Rick, i think very clearly i could help you with this.
> > > Give me that key that you have to FFL that rules the other
> > > keys that those other moderators have. That one key that
> > > rules them all. Its a heavey weight to carry all alone. I
> > > should help you with that. We've come through a lot together.
> >
> > The Precious. He wants the Precious. Shall we gives it to him?
> >
> > No, he takes it and becomes powerful. He keeps it in his nasty
> > little pocketses.
>
> Om Nay, no you have me all wrong.
>
> I only wanted to look at them, the username and password that
> rules them all. I would not use them, I only feel to check them
> for their primordial sound values.

I can save Doug the effort. My username and
password are both based on the ancient mantra
and primordial sound "FUCK YOU."

That's a short "U" (as in "up") not a long "U"
(as in "user). Just trying to be helpful.  :-)

Fortunately, I think we all know that Doug is
having us on with all of this. Whereas I don't
think I'm alone here in worrying about Robert
(babaji) lately. Sometimes I'm afraid he really
does believe the stuff he posts.