--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <yifux...@...> wrote:

> re; other post with advice from Karunamayi.
>
> If one is being attacked - psychically - by actual demons or physical people;
> in my experience the "transcendent" won't help.  Best to use Black Magic,
> fight fire with more powerful fire.  I use Voodoo, relying on my favorite
> Spirit, Eleggua (Eshu). He doesn't mess around.

I fell that 'Any' use of 'Black Magic' is 'Anti-Spiritual'...

It just reminds me of the same energy, as 'Dick Cheney'...
Who claims the same thing...that he likes to play with the 'Black Magic', on
order to 'Keep us all Safe'...
So, it's like the 'Ends Justify the Means'..
This is never a good thing...
This is the ultimate 'Tempation of the Devil, the 'Evil One'
'The Liar'...'The Murderer Since the Beginning of Time'...

Stay in the Light, and the 'Dark' will disappear...
Give attention to the 'Dark' and start playing with the 'Dark'...
Nada Good, no good Amigo!

Roberto