--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Fwd:
> > Please Circulate: All Governors invited to Guru
> > Purnima at MERU, Holland
> > Date:  Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:07:41 -0700 (PDT)
> > From:  Kordis Stephen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Before clarification I would guess that "Governor" would now mean
> "recertified Governor". (I believe George Orwell spoke about this
> redefinition of words.) So don't wip out the credit card yet.

On the other hand, didn't Maharishi just wave his
magic flower and declare everyone who even applied
for the recent recert course that got cancelled
"recertified?"  This is probably your chance to
get "legal" for the price of a plane ticket and a
hotel room.  :-)

Joking, but also serious.  This sounds like a "last
gathering before the Bardo" guru thang to me, even
if it turns out to be far from the last one.

Unc