TurquoiseB wrote:
> The other aspect of "Forward, Into The Past" I've been
> noticing lately is the orgy of Beatles nostalgia posted
> by Nabby yesterday and previously commented on by
> Bhairitu. What's up with that, eh? From my POV, what
> is happening when Nabby goes on one of these musical
> nostalgia trips is that 1) he's had his buttons pushed by
> something in the present (in this case, the news that
> students at MUM can no longer be coerced into prac-
> ticing TM as a condition of getting an education), and
> 2) as a result he's "running for cover" to some pleasant
> memory from the past that "comforts" him by reminding
> him of the "glory days" of the TMO.

There's another phenomenon I notice on FFL too is the posting of some
science articles that practically require a specialization in that field
to understand.  Are people posting them in hope that someone will
explain it to them or the relevance they have?  Or is it a holdover from
TM "scientific studies" and the need to show that somehow TM'ers are
"scientific."

Of course someone might ask why do some of us post political articles
too.  Well politics more directly effect everyone.  So when we post
those anyone's input is welcome.

I'm not saying that "science postings" are unwelcome but just an
interesting phenomenon.