>From a friend:

To My Dear Friends into Enlightenment

I know I have promised this to you, but haven't got round to sending the
info on. I have enjoyed the ebook on the Lemurian Scrolls so much, I would
really like to share it with you. As it is quite a large file, I couldn't
attach it but I have given you the link below so that you can download it,
its a pdf file.

I hope you also enjoy it.

Lots of love
Ansie

[PDF]

<http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/lemurian-scrolls_-_ange
lic_prophecies_revealing_human_origins_rev1.1.pdf> Lemurian Scrolls -
Angelic Prophecies Revealing Human Origins

 - 2 visits - 9 Sep
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
holding the attitudes and striving to fulfill the ideals outlined in these
Lemurian Scrolls. The young boys in yellow and white, on ...
www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/.../lemurian-scrolls_-_angelic_prophecies
_revealing_human_origins_rev1.1.pdf -
<http://www.google.co.za/search?hl=en&q=related:www.kundaliniawakeningsystem
s1.com/downloads/lemurian-scrolls_-_angelic_prophecies_revealing_human_origi
ns_rev1.1.pdf> Similar -

__________________________
This message was sent to you by the Maharishi Invincibility Centre Pretoria
(Transcendental Meditation)
Kolbe & Ansie Anema
268 Van Heerden street (between 5th & 6th ave.), Capital Park, Pretoria,
South Africa
PO Box 29564, 0132 Sunnyside, South Africa
Tel: 012 321 5443
Fax: +27(0)86 678 1286
cell Kolbe:076 334 5651; Ansie 082 532 6866
e-mail: tmpreto...@gmail.com
www.tm-online.org.za
www.Maharishi.org
www.truthabouttm.org  & www.tm.org
Maharishi channel live: www.globalcountry.org
www.invinciblesouthafrica.org
www.maharishischoolsa.org
Maharishi Ayurveda Info and products.: www.mapi.com
To be removed from our mailing list, send an e-mail with the word
"unsubscribe" in the subject line