(snip)
> > Seeking benefits is stupid.
> > Meditate and enjoy, that is Maharishi's advice.
> >
> No need to seek, but it's good to be aware.

When one become aware, that the 'Outside World' is delusionary, then one
becomes a 'Seeker of the Spiritual Realm'...
Until that happens, one will be 'Looking for Results'...in the 'Material
World'...

It is obvious that the students, which inhabit the campus, have nothing to do
with the 'Original M.I.U.

M.I.U. was started by a group of 'Spiritual Seekers' who in coordination with
Maharishi, decided to start a school, which would integerate the knowledge of
the 'West' with the Vedic knowledge of the 'East', with 'Like Minded
People'...gathered together...

This generation, has been so brain-washed by the 'International Corporate
Take-over'...
That it is hard for them, to imagine, anything, not related to the 'Corporate
Material World of Illusion'...

These students have a different intention, than the original students...that of
spiritual seekers...
These students are seeking the kind of material success that can be found at
any various schools throughout the country...
They are wasting time and resources, being in Fairfield, and should be expelled
immediately...

Don't expect Bevan Morris to come to the rescue, anytime soon, or later,
either...
He sucked all the energy from Maharishi, that he could, and chased away any
fun, and free-spiritedness, that would have kept the 'Movement of Seeking'
alive...

Bevan contributed to the death of this college, and now that his work is done,
he is off, who knows where?

R.J.G.