> I'm still reading the book, and don't want to
> comment on it until I've finished, but Robert
> comments on a few of the illustrations here:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/10/18/arts/20091018-SALK_index.html

Hey Barry,
I really have no comment on that particular story...as it is too weird for me...
I have a very beautiful son, and could never consider such a thing...
It would be against everything I believe in...

I don't know where a lot of these crazy stories come from...

>From the Jewish/Christian tradition, I am more into the Psalms of David, and
>the basic teaching of Jesus...

The rest of the religious stuff, is interesting, and I like the ornate
decorations in the Churches and Synogogs, but other than that, I have nothing
to do with 'Religion'...

I am Jewish by birth, and by nature...I don't consider myself 'Superior in any
way...
Just 'Chosen'...

But, then again, we're all 'Chosen'...aren't we?

To be or not to be, that is the QUESTION!

R.J.G.