Because I would not want to lower my consciousness to their level.
Apparently you must think that because someone has made a lot of money
they are enlightened?   In most cases they are very self-centered,
egotistical and unscrupulous.   IOW, at a lower level of evolution than
most anyone on FFL.  Why aren't we all rich?   Because A) we have more
scruples B) we are not centered on the small self for the most part C)
not that egotistical and D) probably most importantly don't have that
karma.  If we had that karma A, B and C wouldn't have mattered, we would
have made money dropping dishes.