I lOoOoOoOove this post

I think it is worth doing
and intelligent
There does not have to be suffering in the world

Sidebar-unfortunately,some who are recipients of this love
mistakenly interpret it
as
erotic/romantic love
instead of receiving it as noutrishing and natural and edifying
and be warmed by it
and let it saturate them
every square of their waffle -ness
and let it ooze out
onto others to the benefit of all humanity
or a small section of the earth anyhow

I will endeavor to travel on, strewing petals of care about me whence /where I
go

There isn't enough love in the world
and not enough time in this life to give all I have about

I ll have to hasten on
and hope these lost hearts on need of a soulmate will find such