--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> So, the CIA's main business is to keep the drugs flowing so they can make
> money, but not to keep blacks down.
(snip)
I'm not sure, who they are trying to keep 'Down'...
I think they are an equal opportunity organization.
Their their primary interest is Money and Control(In God We Trust!)...

If they are attempting to keep the 'Blacks' down, they aren't doing such a good
job, since we miraculously have a black President...

I don't think they care anything, for anybody, other than to keep power at all
costs...

You notice what just happened in Afghanistan...status quo..all the way.

I first learned of this, through a friend, in Philly, who claimed he made a
million dollars, flying heroin in from Thailand, with CIA clearance, in the
1980's...

He had no reason to make up such a story...

He also told me, that the money he made, was 'Dirty Money'...
And when he decided to 'Clean up his Life'...
He had to go through and spend all the dirty money, and start over...
I remember Maharishi saying, that the way money is earned, affects it's karma...
So, all the money involved with drugs, weapons sales, and the other Billions,
have bad karma attached to it...

R.G.