raunchydog wrote:
> Which of the two faces of Barry should we believe?
> The troll who after stupidly missing Digby's satire
> tries to cover his ass by saying he was just setting
> up his critics or the troll who attempted to set up
> his critics and failed?

Or, the schizo-troll who once posted this:

"The discussions have to be based on the assumption
that we are discussing matters of *opinion*.  No one
is "right," no one is "wrong."

References to past statements by either poster are
limited to the current thread.

Ad hominens and insults are similarly verboten.

Many of the "rules" above are in place and work well
on other spiritual forums that I participate in, and
seem to accomplish the seemingly impossible -- creating
a high-vibe environment in which to discuss spiritual
topics without flaming..."

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Re: An Orwellian redefinition of "leaving"
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental