"Why am I successful when so many of the women in
my field [computer science] are not? Simple. I
avoided the company of women who only get wet
by fantasizing that the men around them were
either oppressing them or afraid of them and hung
around with men who got hard by fantasizing that
they could do something with their lives. I treated
these men as colleagues and friends, not the enemy.
My friends made me rich, and I shared the riches
with them. The women I avoided are still secretaries
and junior programmers, working for the men they
believe are secretly afraid of them."

-- Speaker at a Women's Conference in Sitges last
year, who had just sold the company she started for
30 million dollars, 10 million of which she shared
with her employees before she retired.