From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Alex Stanley
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:59 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Last night's post count

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stan...@...> wrote:

> My Internet connection went down on Sunday evening, so there wasn't
> a Post Count. It's still down, but when it's back up, I'll manually
> run the script.

Well, my fiber optic is still down, and I was unsuccessful in setting up PHP
on my Macbook to run the script in town. I've had my fill of frustration for
the day, so I officially don't give a shit about the post count until my
fiber optic is back up. I leave it up to Rick to figure out how to best deal
with this situation.

Will the post count be accurate once your fiber optic is back up? If so,
problem solved. If not, let's just be on the honor system this week. Don't
anyone go hog wild.