So, if Osama bin Laden had been captured at Tora
Bora, he would be in New York City today, enjoying
all the civil rights of any U.S. citizen. He would
probably have a court-appointed lawyer paid for by
U.S. taxpayers. He would have a soapbox!

But, do we have any evidence that Osama bin Laden
had anything to do with 9-11 - evidence that could
be presented in a court of law - any evidence that
was not obtained without using coercive torture
techniques?

If the U.S. Congress never declared war on al Qaeda
or on the Taliban, how would a judge admit evidence
that the U.S. caused the death of thousands of
innocent people in the U.S pursuit of Osama?

Obviously, if Osama were to have a trial in the U.S.,
he would be found 'not guilty', due to a lack of
evidence - not to mention that his civil rights had
been trampled. He might even be able to sue the
government for millions of dollars.

How could Osama bin Laden get a fair trial in New
York City?

What would happen if Osama bin Laden was set free,
and the judge declared that the 9-11 attack was an
'inside job' perpetrated by the federal government
headed by President Bill Clinton?

Over 99% of congressional leaders voted to send in
the troops to kill or capture Osama - would the
responsible politicians have to be put in prison
for breaking international law and human rights?

"Entitled "Tora Bora revisited: how we failed to
get Bin Laden and why it matters today," the report
-- commissioned by Senator John Kerry, chairman of
the Senate Foreign Relations Committee -- said Bin
Laden expected to die and had even written a will..."

Read more:

'Senate report: Bin Laden was 'within our grasp''
By Calvin Woodward
Associated Press, November 29, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/ybgazgk

"Look, it would be entirely irresponsible for the
president of the United States to commit more troops
to this country..."

'John Kerry On Afghanistan'
Huffington Post, October 17, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/yfe4vk7