TurquoiseB wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:
>
>> My plans is to probably go see "The Road" tomorrow at the
>> local art house. I'm going to check to see if they're planning
>> a "wider release" later but I think the studios are putting
>> their "safe bets" in wide distribution.
>>

> Can't wait. The trailers looked great, and the
> reviews so far have been stellar. "Oscar buzz,"
> and the whole bit.

It was very well done.  Funny thing like "Twilight" I recognized some of
the locations. They were shot around the Mt. St. Helens area.   They may
have even used the same waterfall which is on the Columbia River Gorge
that was used in the first "Twilight."  It is a very heavy film and
definitely one can see why they held it back to make it more an awards
contender.

Also Friday night "Dollhouse" starts back up with a two hour episode.