Turq,

Again, in your haste to "poke fun", you misread my message for a second time.
I didn't respond to messages from beyond the grave, I merely (!) confirmed my
intent to continue to transcend. I let Robert post what he wanted, without
censure.
 Dan

P.S. If you reread my response to yifuxero"s post in another thread, you'll see
(that again)I DID NOT claim that
> yifuxero and you looking at the concept of "Bliss" crit-
> ically is "toxic."
Is there more of an explanation needed?