--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> Turns out that those emails most definitely DO point towards fudging the
> figures and the guys that did it ARE at the very core of the research
> that pointed towards global warming.
>
> Well, it's all unravelling now:
>
> PAPER: CLIMATE CHANGE 'FRAUD'...
> <http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/143573>
> CLIMATEGATE: Scientist at center of e-mail controversy to step down...
> <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/01/AR20091\
> 20102737_pf.html>
> Penn State Professor also under investigation...
> <http://www.usnews.com/blogs/paper-trail/2009/11/30/penn-state-will-inve\
> stigate-climategate.html>
> Inhofe Asks Boxer to Probe Potential Scientific 'Conspiracy'...
> <http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/57879>
> Boxer: Hackers should face criminal probe over 'Climategate'...
> <http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/70249-boxer-hacked-cli\
> mategate-emails-may-face-criminal-probe>
> Obama science officials defend warming research...
> <http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9CBFB901&show_article=1>
> Australia's Parliament defeats global warming bill...
> <http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091202/ap_on_re_as/climate_australia>
> 'It's all unravelling now'...
> <http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018556/climategate\
> -its-all-unravelling-now>
> North Texas Wakes to Big Snowflakes...
> <http://www.nbcdfw.com/enjoy-this/North-Texas-Wakes-to-Big-Snowflakes-78\
> 310222.html>
>
> And the good news?
>
> TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE!  I know that will
> disappoint several folks on FFL but the rest of us are celebrating!

Get this Shemp, our Senator Barbara Boxer wants to investigate the ones who
hacked the emails...how sick is that!!  We're f...@#ked with idiot leadership
like this! and that's what California votes for again and again, and we're
complete broke, bankrupt, just like all of the Democrat proposed programs are!