--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> >> Hmm, is this why we're having such a unusually cold fall in
> >>
> > California?
> >
> >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34242705/?GT1=43001
<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34242705/?GT1=43001>

> > <http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34242705/?GT1=43001
<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34242705/?GT1=43001> >

> > But it is unusually warm in Vermont :-(
> > Not enough snow yet !
> >
> > OffWorld
> Are you going to have a drought?  California is in it's fourth year of
> drought.  The water stasi is licking its chops too.

Nah, there will never be a drought in Vermont. There are 4 -5,000 foot
mountains either side of a valley with a humongous fresh water lake that
is placed at just over sea level. That is one reason I chose to live
here. Climate change in North America (wether it is warmer, drier,
wetter, windier, or colder) won't affect Vermont much (we were the least
affected by the recession too.)

There is a great Goddess that lives in Lake Champlain, and she protects
Vermont from all the bad influances of the world.

OffWorld