--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> They submitted, and probably easily, had a paper and
> presentation allowed for a scientific conference. If
> you've ever been to one of these affairs, they have a
> lot of topics: some good, some so-so, and some just
> "filler". If you were a Cardiologist you could get
> credits, CME's, just for sitting in. All those who
> participate, even those who merely post "posters" are
> listed on the list of particpants for the conference.

More backpedaling. Here's what Vaj said originally:

"...not only was never published (let alone peer
reviewed) that I can find, it isn't even listed in
on the AHA website for the conference it was
supposedly presented at."

One more time: Yes, it *is* listed on the AHA Web
site for the conference; it's in the final program,
#1177, page 129, scheduled for 4:15 on Monday,
November 16: "Effects of Stress Reduction on Clinical
Events in African Americans with Coronary Heart
Disease: A Randomized Clinical Trial."

> The good stuff you HEAR about and the course fills fast.
> People talk, it gets noticed, it get's it's own page on
> the website (in this case of the American College of
> Cardiology). The PDF is ubiquitous and printed copies
> are floating around. Etc.

Vaj's initial claim was that there was no PDF on the
AHA conference Web site--which is true, but irrelevant,
because there are *no* PDFs of the presentations on
the AHA conference Web site. They may put them up at
some point, but they weren't up when Vaj made his
post.

> In this case: no serious mention on the website

Now it's "no *serious* mention on the website."
To start with--see above--he said there was *no*
mention on the Web site.

He was trying to make us believe that the TMO was
lying about the paper even having been *presented*.

> still unpublished

Again, irrelevant, since it was only just completed.
It takes *months* to get a paper published in a
peer reviewed journal.

>, only mentioned as a talk in the typical addendum

If Vaj had even a shred of honesty, he'd say, "I was
wrong, it *is* mentioned on the Web site." And the
listing in the conference program isn't an "addendum."