--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG" <wg...@...> wrote:

> Man was made in the image of God but most men (and woman)
> haven't realized that, realizing that is God's plan for man.
> When man fully realizes that potential he is Self Realized
> and God's Divine Plan is fulfilled, finally man fully
> realizes his Self as made in the image of God.  The
> Almighty says, "I was one and I became many".

It sometimes amazes me that the closest Deists
can get to compassion is to pity those who don't
believe the same things they do.

And that the closest they can come to acceptance
of their fellow man as their equals is to suggest
that someday, when this person learns The Truth
as I know it, *then* he'll be my equal.

Color in a picture of an elitist with a God-colored
crayon and it's still a picture of an elitist.