I've said for many years now, the media loves to build people up to tear them
down later. Great stories going up and more sensational ones going down.

________________________________
From: WillyTex <willy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 6:30:38 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Tiger!

Did I mention that Tiger had no shoes on,
and was lying unconscious in the middle
of the street at 2:30 AM, snoring, stoned
out of his gourd on pain pills, with his
mother and mother-in-law sitting in his
golf cart, and with his wife Elin holding
his nine iron?

So, I wonder what would happen to me if
the cops found me doing that down on Hot
Wells Avenue? You tell me that celebrities
don't get special treatment.

"America likes watching celebrities who
can't get their stories straight. But we
love it when they admit to screwing up..."

Read more:

'Tiger Woods, do us all a favor and fess up'
By Tony Hicks
Contra Costa Times, December 1, 2009
http://tinyurl. com/ykupzff

"There's no end in sight for this Tiger's
tale -- with as many as nine birdies now
in the picture..."

NY club gal, Fla. waitress join Woods' 'harem'
By Rebecca Rosenberg
New York Post, December 7, 2009
http://tinyurl. com/ylo2aua