From: nelson <nelsonriddle2...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 1:03:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] land sales

Recent story in the FF paper-
Global country of world peace auctioning property.
Plans to auction about 600 acres of its approximately 2000 acres.
Must mean something I expect- should be interesting.
Last summer, one of the TB subdivisions sold some 85 acres to a local farmer
who is not an organic sort and now, it is a problem with people threatening to
sue etc.