The Golden Globe nominations are out:

http://www.imdb.com/features/rto/2010/globes
<http://www.imdb.com/features/rto/2010/globes>

Lots of movies that we haven't seen yet because they
hasn't been released. One assumes that "the Hollywood
Foreign Press" has seen them in private showings or
via Blu-Ray. The big award categories are:

Best Motion Picture - Drama:
Avatar (2009)
The Hurt Locker (2008)
Inglourious Basterds (2009)
Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire (2009)
Up in the Air (2009/I)

Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy:
(500) Days of Summer (2009)
The Hangover (2009)
It's Complicated (2009)
Julie & Julia (2009)
Nine (2009)

Best Television Series - Drama:
"Big Love" (2006)
"Dexter" (2006)
"House M.D." (2004)
"Mad Men" (2007)
"True Blood" (2008)

Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy:
"Entourage" (2004)
"Glee" (2009)
"The Office" (2005)
"Modern Family" (2009)
"30 Rock" (2006)

Best Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television:
Georgia O'Keeffe (2009) (TV)
Grey Gardens (2009) (TV)
Into the Storm (2009) (TV)
"Little Dorrit" (2008)
Taking Chance (2009) (TV)

I'm happy that both Michael C. Hall and John Lithgow
were nominated as Best Actor/Best Supporting Actor
for "Dexter." It would have been a crime more heinous
than any of Dexter's if they had not been. :-)