Boy did Thom Hartmann really rag on this in his opening this morning.
Can't blame him at all.  We have the corporatist health care companies
getting what they want a whole bunch of new customers to rip off and
forced to buy insurance from them by the government.  Maybe it is time
for real revolution in this country.