If we are lucky, we might see the Golden Sunset of the Age
of Enlightenment also today, 12/18/2009, at about US EST
8.00 AM, we *guess*.

-----------------------

Come up to the roof of the nordic countries

When you take the lift up to the top of Näsinneula[1], you have the
opportunity to see the view from the highest observation tower in the Nordic
countries. At the same time, you can acquaint yourself with the most famous
symbol of Tampere.

>From the observation spot or the rotating restaurant, you will see a fantastic
>panorama of the city centre. In other directions, you can see breath-taking
>scenery comprising of many lakes and ridges.

If you choose to have a meal in the Näsinneula restaurant, you will experience
high standards in more ways than one!

http://www.sarkanniemi.fi/www/webcam.php?lang=en

1. Näsin-neula: Needle of (the lake) Näsi [nassy]