So far, for me, Jesse's show is kinda "lite."  Not a lot of hard cold facts.
He never really spells out how Gore is or is not connected to that U.N. guy
etc.  He is fuzzy instead of precise.  He has a lot of "dead air" if you ask me
-- just silly filler moments like when he met Alex and then had to come back
the next day -- wasting my time 'twas.

Still I'll watch his next show.

Edg