Vaj wrote:
> No, it developed as proto-Tamil, which was borrowed
> from ("perfected") to form Sanskrit.

Sorry, you're just not making any sense, Vaj. The
Sumerians, wherever they came from, died out long
before the Caucasians entered Iran bringing with
them Sanskrit. Sumerian was a dead language before
the invention of the alphabet.

It is believed they used the well known annual monsoons and an ocean route.