10 years ago

Rick writing:

"I'd love to see a public announcement like the following from the Department
of the Development of Consciousness (the people who give out the badges):

Dear Fairfield Sidhas and Governors,

First, we would like to publicly apologize for ever having excluded from the
domes anyone who wanted to practice Maharishi's program there. We would like to
welcome everyone back on the condition that if you are in the dome, you promise
to practice what you have learned from Maharishi – no more, no less. In turn,
we promise to never again judge or exclude anyone for what they may choose to
do with their private life. We possess neither the wisdom nor the right to do
this. Let us all come together again in a spirit of love and acceptance, and
begin once more to radiate the harmony and coherence for which the domes were
built.

Jai Guru Dev,