This gives some details, but not the birth time:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005261/bio

A search on "brittany murphy astrology" gives lots of hits, but only one which
lists a time.

This link below is the one which gives the time. Scroll down to the post with
the large, amazing pic of her. The birth day and place matches IMDB, but note
that the birth date given in the post is in the European format of dd/mm/yy:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=176385

Don't know if you do jyotish at all, but if I did I would certainly start with
the birth time listed in the last link and seeing if it makes any sense.

Maybe more searching will confirm the birth time.

"Love will swallow you, eat you up completely, until there is no `you,' only
love."

- Amma