I have about as much love for Vaj as I have for, say, The Gay Agenda.
That said, I think it's very important to know that Maharishi didn't
really go into silence.  And I found out only today that he didn't.
Why is it important that he and those around him lied?  Because if
you're going to lie about this, you're going to lie about how long to
get to Enlightenment, the useness of the pandits in VC, the power of
Invincible America, the Maharishi Effect, the whole 9 yards.

I am saddened to find out that Maharishi and those around him lied and
made a big charade about his going into silence for all those days.
It tells me increasingly that I should divorce myself more and more
from anything TMO and any friends who are sold out to IA, the pandits
or anything else the TMO.