--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> Two points on this.
> 1.       The 30th anniversary was actually last summer. I guess the idea
> just came up.
> 2.       None of the people mentioned below have actual Doctorate degrees.

The idea just came up?

Naw,take a look.  He is trying to save his job and his relevance in the middle
of the TMmovement today.

Look who he's invited to be with him while folks like DLynch, Roth, hagelin and
others are out on the road teaching meditation. It's the old Bevan gang.
While the others are out doing the work of the modern TMmovement.

Instead brought and surrounds himself in the charade of the old gang.  Is a
tough time for him.  Lost his master, lost control of the university board of
trustees, has to power-share with a bunch of Rajas.  He's likely protecting
whatever place he's got left with this theatre. What he's got is MUM, hostage.