--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> ShempMcGurk wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >

> > [snip]
> >

> > But the fascists will use
> >
> >> any excuse to put fear into the public to control them.
> >>

> > [snip]
> >

> > I don't think that's quite fair of you, Bhairitu, to be calling Barack
> > Obama and his administration "fascists".
>
> Reread my post.  I said the WH (that's for White House in case you don't
> know) jumped the gun.  Yes, hold their damn feet to the fire.  They
> asked us to.
>
> In the context I mentioned it was more the government agencies I
> addressed as "fascists".

Nope.

The president runs the government.  He is the big cheese and is responsible for
all actions by those under him and, as the article stated, it was the decision
of the White House to do the one hour thing.

Sorry, Bhairitu, but you had a memory lapse and you were running on autopilot;
you thought you were back in the Bush days.  But you're not; this is the Obama
and HIS government you have called fascists.

Don't try to weasel out of it.