--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> My favorite all-time NY Post frontpage headline was from about 25 years ago.
> It had a photograph of Libyan dictator Moammar Qaddafi in drag, with
> lipstick, and the headline was: "Qaddafi goes daffy!"
>
> Of course, the photo was photoshopped (a term that didn't exist at that time)
> and it wasn't like it wasn't obvious that the Post had doctored the
> photograph, nor was the Post trying to hide that fact.

Here's a video clip of Rudolph Giuliani in drag that definitely wasn't faked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single
human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what
you do and how you do it."

~~ Rudy Giuliani

 But there was a kernal of truth to the story because there had been a report
-- appparently from credible sources -- that Qaddafi liked to dress up as a
woman.