> > > In the pundit project and in a disciplined meditating are the bold and
> > > far-seeing spiritual works of the fight for global climate.  Come join
> > > the fight.  Come back to meditation for your selves, your friends, your
> > > family and a future humanity.  Come to action, in meditation.
> > >

> >  II.
> >
> > If you won't come to meditation, at least hire a  meditating substitute in
> > your place.  As would off-set the materialism raging of the world.   The
> > science so says as does the experience of the age.
> >
> > If you work in the world, particularly in the first world, consider
> > supporting a meditator in Fairfield as a 'fat off-set' to your wicked
> > material way out there in the world. If too busy to meditate, then trade
> > your wages of sin for a meditator.   The science on all sides is ever more
> > clear that spiritual regeneration may be our last and best hope.  All our
> > hope.  Confront your materialism on all sides, come to meditation &
> > Transcend, you sinners!
> >

> This is serious stuff.  An incredibly utopian millionaire paying people to
> meditate and we got disciplined meditators in the domes being docked $15 a
> month each to heat the domes now.  Some lot of people there by the skin of
> their teeth by the science for us all.
>
> On the other hand, we got a guy here working for IBM here walks his dog
> lurking the naked girls on Spanish beaches.  Another, a 'public defender'
> attorney lurks here and spends his free time surfing.  Seems by the science
> that some are getting off free who should know better.  A consciousness gap.
> That is a 'fine art of not knowing'.

Dear Rick and Nablusoss,

You guys both seem to  be well connected to TB people in the middle of
Transcendental Meditation.  Say if someone like Marek Reavis or Barry Wright
lurking here, well employed, realized their responsibility and wanted to
contribute towards something larger than themselves, could you check with your
insiders and find out where they could make their contributions really count?

Would their hard earned money be well used in the MUM annual fund?  MSAE?  Are
the boards of directors functioning more independently now, of India and Bevan?
 Or, would it be better to join with Howard Settle or David Lynch and make
payments directly to people and their own projects adjunct to the TM-movement?

For instance, I can think of a number of people living by a thread on the
Invincible America course.  Is there a list of people in further need of help
to keep them in the Domes?  I understand the TM-movement is docking these IA
participants $15 each per month to 'heat' the domes for 'program'.  Could money
be sent by others directly to the Utility company to help bolster these people.
 Instead of  their Howard Settle stipends being laundered through the
organization.

How can lurkers more effectively help with the particulars of something very
large, utopian and yet opaque?

Rick, you seem to be on old terms with Bobby Roth who has risen to demi-god
status inside the movement, and also Craig Pearson too inside the President's
office.  They are real people.  How do they see it now?

If they had money to put inside the movement, how would they do it?  Nablusoss,
what do your European TM insiders think about how it is going now?  Where is it
safe to send support?

Just Wondering,

-D