He, Kucinich and Senator Franken are not afraid to speak the truth:

Ron Paul slams Cheney: US ‘doing exactly what bin Laden planned’

"Fourteen or 15 of the [9/11] terrorists came from Saudi Arabia," Paul
said. "We didn't attack Saudi Arabia, we attacked Iraq. It doesn't make
sense. ... You don't declare war against these countries and say we have
to go in and start bombing Pakistan and bombing Afghanistan and bombing
Yemen."

More here:
http://rawstory.com/2009/01/ron-paul-slams-dick-cheney/

<*> Your email settings: