If you think Slovakian security planting three RDX explosives in the luggage of
a man heading for Ireland is dumb. This is dumber: The unsuspecting passenger
went through security at Poprad-Tatry Airport, bomb sniffing dogs found two of
the three explosives, "Good dog!" they said. The man flew to Ireland with the
remaining explosive in his luggage, went through security with the explosive,
took a cab with the explosive, slept with the explosive, and lived three days
with the explosive before the Dublin police went apeshit and arrested him. I
feel safer, much safer now. By the way RDX is relatively nonvolatile unless you
have a detonator. I keep all mine in military-grade containers just to be safe.
However, I find tucking a little in my underwear occasionally is a turn on for
good sex. RD

Details:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100106/D9D2BJGG1.html
Slovakian passenger with planted explosives 'could have been shot dead'

"The Slovakian man who unwittingly carried RDX explosive on a flight from
Slovakia to Ireland could have ended up being shot by a security guard."

Read more:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/slovakian-passenger-with-planted-explosives-could-have-been-shot-dead-14625466.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "It's just a ride"