COLUMBUS, Ohio - Snow and blustery winds blew into the already-frigid
East on Friday and drivers as far south as Georgia were urged to stay
off icy roads.
More...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34764240/ns/weather/

And it is raining here and it wasn't even forecast.  It can rain all it
wants.  I want it to rain on the water Nazi's plans to declare a
drought.   Last year they declared a drought in California and then had
to cancel it when late rains ended their parade.  I suspect the same
thing may happen this year even without late rains.

Things should warm up again in 2012 when the sun goes into another storm
cycle which could be interesting as we now have much more electronics
than the last time and some of those were knocked out.