--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> There is nothing wrong with getting married and enjoying
> its pleasures. It appears that your idea of being enlightened
> is puritanical to say the least. It's possible to develop
> higher levels of consciousness even while being married.

*Even* while being married? Let's get something
straight -- I didn't say ONE WORD about
"enlightened." I just made up a funny conversation
between one guy and another guy. For the record I
do not consider King Tony enlightened and I did
not ever and still do not consider Maharishi
enlightened. So "my idea of being enlightened"
being "puritanical" is basically a non-sequitur
that has nothing to do with anything I said, or
thought, or have EVER thought. Get it?

Given the sentence below, I think it's safe to
say that the person with "puritanical" hangups
is you:

> On the other hand, it's not likely that one can develop
> spiritually if one engages in sex outside of marriage.

That's such a load of horseshit I'm surprised
even YOU would say it, John.

I guess it's the shock of finding out that you
have been systematically lied to by your spir-
itual teacher and your "king" for many years.
That'd turn anyone's head a little funny...