--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> But here's the REAL shocker of this whole story: I've been watching
CNN this evening and I swear, there hasn't been ONE WORD about this
story. As hard as it is to believe, it's as if this story is only of
interest to a few hundred people in a small Iowa town. It's almost like
the goings on of a small group of loonies who imagine themselves to rule
an imaginary world and country doesn't even warrant mention on a
national newscast.

> Go figure!

Keeping a secret can be important:

  [recipe 1]  <http://www.fengtastic.com/?attachment_id=2334>