Namaste,
This morning, five Supreme Court Justices stabbed at the heart of
democracy, our electoral system.

They overturned over 100 years of statute and precedent, and declared
that corporations can spend all the money that they want to buy
elections. In fact, these fiv

e men in robes declared, they have a constitutional right to do so.

Now, we have to fight.

That’s why I just signed Rep. Alan Grayson's petition to support
his "Save Our Democracy" legislative package, because we cannot have a
government that is bought and paid for by huge multinational
corporations. We need a government of the people, by the people, and for
the people.

Join me and click here to sign the petition
<http://salsa.mydccc.org/o/30019/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=4&tag=c\
orporatespeech_response> . Thank you!