--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:

> And soon the corporations will own you Shemp and you will be their
> slave.  You just don't get the "import" of this ruling at all.  You
> stupid fool.  You think the corporations give a shit about you?  They
> don't.  You're just another cockroach to them.

It's precisely because I know that the corporations don't give a shit about me
that I feel comfortable with the ruling.  I know where they stand (the bottom
line) and that's why I take what they say with a grain of salt.

But I also know that politicians don't give a shit about me, either.  But
they're the ones who claim that they DO give a shit about me.

And that's why I am more worried about the latter and not the former.