--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <waybac...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > It's true, you people trying to participate here who are not in FF are at
> > really some loss for the nuance.  It's great.  Should hear the
> > ultra-conservative meditators out in the shops on this one.  Yikes!  Om
> > what fatwa issued.  Is frightening, the truth of it.  You'll never really
> > know until you meditate and live here.
> >  JGD,
> > -Doug in FF

> > > Yeah, Edg, the coffee shops are just burning up
> > > here in FF.  It's all anyone can talk about!  Why,
> > > just this morning...
> > >
> > > Sal
> > >

> Well, what exactly is the mood in Fairfield regarding this?  Specifically
> what is going on?  ANyone truly upset?

Well yes, the ultra-conservative meditator coffee group, Vigilantes for the Age
of E. have issued fatwas for the fat guy and his puppet.  Something about
crimes, liars and enemies of humanity.

Mostly the global country does not come in to town.  When they do they
obviously skulk `round trying to blend in with the community otherwise, leaving
their crowns and robes back in their cars.  Anyway, they were told to not mix
as part of their pack.  Don't see much of them out and around and of course
their meetings are closed except for select meditators with badges.  Really,
there are not too many of them compared to the larger meditating community.

Is very sad how it has gone with a potential once so great. God help `em.  Pray
for their civil redemption .  I pray for a extra-territorial success and
vitality of that David Lynch Foundation teaching meditation in the world, that
it may grant the TMorg otherwise the coherence they so evidently miss.  I wish
them well.

JGD,
-D in FF