--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfreak@> wrote:

> > > What makes you think he's not?
> >
> > Even more fascinating, what makes you think that truth exists?
> >

> How profound. Your stage name is ALMOST correct.

So the correct name, fully reflecting name and form, nama rupa, is ?

darkbrain?
fartbrain
quarkbrain
partbrain
markedbrain
narcbrain
heartbrain
parkedbrain

?

So, you appear to be a firm believer in Truth. Please, feel free to share your
insights. I have always wanted to talk to a real knower of reality.