Simple. It runs contrary to the image that Maharishi
and the TM organization have tried to paint of him
for many, many years. And not only him -- Raja Ram,
"King Tony," whatever you want to call him -- ALL
of the people in the TM organization you were sup-
posed to admire the most and place on the highest
pedestal. That includes Guru Dev, Maharishi himself,
the guys on Purusha, and the women on Mother Divine.

ALL have been portrayed as -- and their spiritual worth
or power as based on or derived from -- having one all-
important characteristic or quality or attribute. I think
that rather than describe it in a thousand words, one
photo will convey the idea better:

  [http://www.zug.com/daily/journal/graphics/061306_barbie02_naked.jpg]

Note the lack of genitals? Note that Mother Divine...uh...
I mean Barbie does not even have *nipples*?

Face it, this *IS* how the TM organization has attempted
to characterize its "best and brightest" over the years.
They have been presented as if celibacy were not only
their lifestyle, but as if no other lifestyle were *possible*
for them. It couldn't be...they have no genitals.

This was even *officially* confirmed in King Ken's...uh...
I mean Raja Ram's book relating Vedic philosopy to
human physiology. There were no genitals in that view
of "evolved physiology," either.

So the "shocker" in all of this is NOT that Da King has
a couple of rugrats. It's that he had the tools with which
to create them. TM movement PR has implied for many,
many years now that his crotch was as smooth as Ken's.
And now people know that not only does it have pokey-
out parts, his Barbie of choice has someplace to *put*
the pokey-out parts. Shocking.

book relating Vedic concepts