> wrote:

> > > Better watch what you say, then, and make sure you
> > > don't come out with anything that might embarrass
> > > Daddy.
> >
> > Judy,
> >
> > Why would I read anything you guys write to each other?
>
> Why would you comment on something I wrote to Barry
> that you hadn't read?
>
> Come on, Curtis. Either stay out of it, or take
> responsibility for getting into it.

I commented on the post that used my name. Of course I read those.

> > My little rant was expressing my discomfort with being
> > used as a tool in your battle
>
> How did you know I did so if you aren't reading my

> posts to Barry?

Again, when I see my name I read it.

> >, but I can also understand why you did so.  I was not
> > asking you not to express your opinion using me as an
> > example but was expressing how I feel about it.
>
> Riiiiiiiight. "When you do this it hurts me terribly. How
> can you possibly think I'm asking you to stop?"

I am drawing different intellectual boundaries than some who make such requests
and am being clear about the lines I am drawing.  I never assume that how
something makes me feel is a motive for people I don't have a personal
relationship with.  But I am letting you know so you can do with the
information as you wish.  In this case your choice was to mock me.

> <snip>
> > > But I'll tell you this, dear. If Daddy or anybody
> > > else said bad things about you that I knew weren't
> > > true, I'd give them what-for. I wouldn't wait for
> > > you to use my name.
> >
> > While I appreciate the sentiment I am skeptical of its
> > application since Nabby used the phrase "idiots like
> > Curtis" with no response from you.
>
> Oh, please. Given that comment, *I* say you're an idiot.

Nice touch.