Barry fibbed about Rama levitating? Ya don't say. I guess if Barry says he
"experienced" Rama levitating rather than he "saw" Rama levitating he thinks it
gives him cover for lying. So, WillyTex, if no one other than Barry
"experienced" Rama levitating, was he also lying that thousands of people also
"experienced" Rama levitating? Pants on fire.