--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
<snip>
> > > I'll bet she'll come out with at least one really,
> > > really nasty put down against me

Poor innocent do.rkflex, who hasn't said a thing to
deserve any putdowns from me!

<snip>
> > > And she'll no doubt go after Barry over and over
> > > again like she always does.

Again, poor innocent Barry, who never, *ever* goes
after me, and who never, *ever* says anything
objectionable or false about anyone or anything in
his posts.

Where *did* I put my tiny violin?

> It's come to a point that it's entertaining to watch
> her predictably spew as if on command.

Yep, that's the absolute worst thing about Judy. She
simply refuses to just lie down and curl up in a ball
when she's attacked. She actually has the nerve to
stand up for herself and not take any sh*t.

> > It's official. Counting Judy's post is the refuge of
> > the hit and runners of FFLife, Sal and do.rk. Pants
> > on the ground, they're so dumb they think counting
> > Judy's post substitutes for debating her.
>
> So speaks Judy's primary current lap dog.

Backed up by her current secondary lapdog, Shemp
McGurk, right?

> > > Along with others, I've repeatedly made it abundantly
> > > clear why it's pointless to 'debate' Judy. I've also
> > > recemmended staying away from any dialogue with her
> > > for those stated reasons.

Quoting Shemp:

"Rand would cut you off like a wayward Amish being shunned
by the entire community, as she did to Nathaniel Brandon and
his wife, Barbara. You were, effectively, sentenced to
Siberia. I really don't know of any instances where Judy
does that."

Gee, and I didn't even have to say anything nasty.

<belly laugh>