"As a Shankaracharya he (Guru Dev) was found to have the great intellect of the
first Shankacharya and the heart of Buddha - lovable, soft heart of Buddha and
the great intellect of Shankara. That was his personality."

----

"Those who have seen those days (around Guru Dev) have been so fortunate, and
those who have seen me moving about in that atmosphere know how the grace of
Guru Dev has dawned. And when they hear the story how it is happening, then
they say, `Oh, it is no surprise, he has received the grace of Guru Dev`.   All
but his grace and nothing else. Except his grace I don't have anything."

---

"So, we are fortunate and all of you are very fortunate to have his (Guru Dev)
grace so far from India. But the fortune is there, only we have to share our
fortune with all our fellowmen. We have to do our utmost what we can to bring
this meditation to all the people in all the ways it is possible for everyone
of us."
----

"If I could have some real good cooperation of all the people who come in my
contact, it would be something - the whole world will become so full with all
sublime actions of human life.  Humanity will be changed into divinity.

We have seen his life, so we know what  Divine could be in man's life. Just
fullness of divinity. That is all the strength I have and that you should feel
in yourself. Such great power, such great wisdom, such great bliss. That is
something about Guru Dev."