Nice first post, I hope you hang around.

Personally I have to say that salvia is the most obnoxious drug I have ever
tried.  Nice to hear someone with an affinity.

On the sound frequency entrainment front accompanied with some chemical
synaptic support, I would like to recommend some decent bourbon and listening
to this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8RtayjqqIw

And while I may sound like I'm being snarky, the truth is I am being completely
serious.  We all find the combo that works for us don't we?

I'll check out the artists you mentioned and I hope you enjoy FFL.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jagg_pell_rf_129" <jagg_pell_rf_...@...>